Here is another sampling of some recent registrations our clients have received from the USPTO, so readers can see real examples of brands and marks which are being protected. (These are all public records – click on trademark name or logo to view USPTO records.)
- The Trappist – Restaurant and bar services; Pubs
- Ariana & Bardo – Scarves
- RISK ASSESSMENT – preparing property inspection reports for commercial properties and buildings
- GPHONE – Telecommunication services, namely, local and long distance transmission of voice, data, graphics by means of telephone, telegraphic, cable, and satellite transmissions; hosted PBX phone services, namely, PBX dialing services; international callback telephone services
- PrintMatrix – Maintenance, repair, and installation of computer hardware, namely, servers, for others; Installation, maintenance, and repair of office equipment, namely, printers copiers, multifunction devices, facsimiles, and scanners for others; monitoring services, namely, business services in the nature of installation, configuration and maintenance of printers, copiers, multifunction devices, facsimiles, and scanners for others; Management and monitoring services, namely, business document output and print management services in the nature of remote monitoring of printers, copiers, multifunctional devices, facsimiles, and scanners for others; Monitoring services, namely, technical support in the nature of monitoring of network systems for others; management services, namely, print management services in the nature of remote monitoring of printers for others
- OTTOMAN HAMMAM – spa products, namely, cosmetics; soaps; bath salts; shampoos; body creams; shower gels; bath product and accessories, namely, pumice stones
So far in 2009, more than 130 registrations have been received by our clients!