Here is another sampling of recent registrations our clients have received from the USPTO, so readers can see real examples of brands and marks which are being protected. (These are all public records – click on trademark name or logo to view USPTO records.)
- EPIC TRADING CARD GAME – trading card games
- – import and export services; import and export of arts and crafts goods; retail and wholesale distribution of arts and crafts products
- SMOOTHIE FUSION – Meal replacement powder mix for nutritionally fortified beverages
- THE EDDIE – Prepared alcoholic cocktail
- BETTER BENEFITS CARD – Financial services, namely, issuing stored value cards containing funds allocated for employee benefit plans that provide employee options regarding the allocation of employer benefit contributions
- – Association services, namely, promoting the interests of elected and appointed county administrative officials; association membership services, namely, promoting the interests of elected and appointed county administrative officials by providing elected and appointed county administrative officials opportunities to exchange ideas and information; membership services, namely, providing links to vendors in the nature of an online commercial information directory
- – Institutional retail pharmacy services; Retail drug stores; Retail pharmacy services
- SALACIOUS VEGAS – Clothing, namely, shirts, t-shirts, hats, caps, sweat shirts, tank tops
And so far in 2010, our clients have filed more than 1o0 new applications!
© 2010 Erik M. Pelton & Associates, PLLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.