In recent week, this IPelton blog has acquired a lot of new readers. Perhaps you missed some older posts. Here are some of the most popular and favorite (in my opinion) posts from the last year:
- 5 Free Ways to Monitor Your Brand
- Tips for implementing a social media policy
- Top nine trademark application mistakes
- Tip: Avoiding trademark and domain name scams
- Quick Tips for Copyright Protection
- Choosing a new brand name
- Tip: US Customs will work to protect your trademark
- Marching ducks, goats on a roof, sound of a Lightsaber, and other unusual trademarks
- You can brand anything… even a city
- Free Intellectual Property Law App Now Available for iPhone
- Brands Make Mistakes Too- remember ‘New Coke’?
- 297! Who owns the right to profit from Brett Favre’s streak?
And here is the entire archive from 2010 by month:
[archives type=monthly limit=12 showcount=true]
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, contact me![contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]