Earlier this week, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inducted its 2011 class. Video of the event will be presented on Sunday at 9 p.m. E.D.T. on the Fuse cable channel.
Several of the inductees and presenters own registered trademarks. Click links for USPTO records.
- Elektra records logo (its founder was inducted)
- ROB ZOMBIE (presenter for Alice Cooper)
- ALICE COOPER’STOWN logo (restaurants)
- SWEET SIXTEEN (Phonograph Records and Prerecorded Audio Tapes) (owned by inductee Neil Diamond)
- NEIL DIAMOND (variety of products and services)
In addition, the Hall itself is the subject a multiple registrations, including:
- THE ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME
- Description of Mark: The mark is comprised of a three-dimensional configuration of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum Building.
For more about the induction ceremony and concert, here is a piece from the NY Times. What is your favorite rock and roll trademark?