I am pleased to announce the [beta] launch of sofTMwareTM.
sofTMware is a new free tool for tracking USPTO trademark applications and registrations. It was built from scratch and uses the data published by the USPTO via its recently developed TSDR (Trademark Status & Document Retrieval) API.
Using a secure website and password protected accounts at https://www.softmware.com, the tool allows users to:
- Follow all of your U.S. trademark applications and registrations in one place
- Create custom categories to organize your applications and registrations
- View all recent status updates
- Link directly to multiple USPTO pages for each record (TARR, TDR, TTAB, Assignments)
- View logo images
- Sort records
- Import multiple application serial numbers at once
- Receive daily reports about status changes by email
While the site is still in beta, we encourage you to share the link with colleagues and friends. Once any kinks are worked out and the beta is completed, advanced tools (perhaps via paid subscription) may be developed. I welcome any feedback, suggestions and questions sent to erik at erikpelton dot com.
– Erik Pelton