Announcement from the USPTO’s website (http://tdr.uspto.gov/getSearch.action)
On August 25, 2012, the USPTO will release version 2.0 of Trademark Status and Document Retrieval (TSDR). On September 1st, all existing direct (static) hyper-links displaying TARR information will be redirected to TSDR. On September 8th, all existing direct (static) hyper-links displaying TDR information will be redirected to TSDR. Soon thereafter, the web pages at http://tarr.uspto.gov/ and http://tdr.uspto.gov/ will no longer be accessible. Please send any questions to TSDR@USPTO.GOV. Additional information about the TSDR 2.0 deployment is available here:TSDR 2.0.
Note that sofTMware is a free cloud based secure tool built and made available by our firm for tracking USPTO application statuses. It uses the data published by the USPTO via its recently developed TSDR (Trademark Status & Document Retrieval) API.
Using a secure website and password protected accounts at https://www.softmware.com, the tool allows users to:
- Follow all of your U.S. trademark applications and registrations in one place
- Create custom categories to organize your applications and registrations
- View all recent status updates
- Link directly to multiple USPTO pages for each record (TARR, TDR, TTAB, Assignments)
- View logo images
- Sort records
- Import multiple application serial numbers at once
- Receive daily reports about status changes by email