The 29th Annual Intellectual Property Law Conference of the ABA Section of Intellectual Property Law will be April 2-4, 2014, in Arlington, Virginia and will feature yours truly among the speakers.
Topics to be covered at the conference include:
- Lions, Tigers, and Friends: Social Media Law Roundup
- Best Practices in Brand Protection Strategy in the New gTLD Era
- Anatomy of an International Trademark License Agreement
- Hollow Remedies: Insufficient Relief Under the Lanham Act
- Madrid Protocol or Not: Global Branding & Trademarks
- Non-Traditional Trademarks & the Entertainment & Sports Industries
- Best Practices in Filing & Managing Trademarks (featuring yours truly!)
For more details, see flyer below or http://www.americanbar.org/groups/intellectual_property_law/events_cle/aba_spring_ipl_2014.html. Note that the early registration discount is good through March 14th.