On this Friday, I will join Jonathan Hudis and Rebeccah Gan to present a webinar entitled USPTO Trademark Trial and Appeal Board: Practical Guidance on Strategy and Tactics for Clear Law Institute.
The following description is from the webpage promotion for the webinar:
Webinar attendees will learn when and why TTAB cases arise, and how they fit into a company’s overall brand protection strategy. We will cover strategies for filing and defending TTAB disputes, along with details and tips on initial pleadings, motions practice, complex discovery issues, and oral arguments.
Directed to in-house general practitioners and IP counsel, Jonathan Hudis, Erik Pelton, and Rebeccah Gan will use their more than fifty years of combined experience to provide a primer on inter partes matters, strategies for utilizing TTAB proceedings as part of a company’s brand protection regime, and cost management tips for launching and defending TTAB proceedings on limited litigation budgets.
Webinar attendees will learn about the following topics and more:
- Standing to Bring Actions Before the TTAB
- Establishing Priority of Use
- Drafting Targeted Initial Pleadings
- Crafting Strategic Initial Disclosures and Written Discovery Devices
- Maximizing Discovery and Testimonial Depositions
- Accelerated Case Review (ACR): Pros and Cons
- Divining the Differences between TTAB Discovery and Discovery in Federal Civil Court
For pricing and registration details, see here.