We have represented many clients in all aspects of trademark infringement matters as both plaintiffs and defendants. Our goal is to provide cost effective experienced counsel and to seek a resolution which benefits the client’s brand as well as its business. Never afraid to go up against the big names, EMP&A has taken them on and won significant cases in favor of their clients:
- Won case against Kraft Group, owners of New England Patriots
- Received six-figure settlements for multiple clients
- Represented clients before oral argument at U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Presented multiple oral arguments before the TTAB
- Successfully defended and resolved more than 20 oppositions where the result was that the client received or won permission to continue using a trademark. Opponents have included:
- Harman International
- U.S. Department of the Army
- Payless ShoeSource Worldwide, Inc.
- Gianni Versace S.A
Disclaimer: Each case is unique and dependent on the relevant facts; prior results are not a guarantee of future outcomes.