Making trademarks bloom since 1999®
EMP&A’s clients range from solo start-ups to multinational corporations, and from businesses seeking their first trademark to those with more than a hundred already registered. Regardless of an organization’s size or experience, trademarks play a significant role in the success of a business and its ability to leverage its brand, and EMP&A has helped build and sustain strong brands for hundreds of Internet ventures; software, real estate, cosmetics, apparel, publishing and toy companies; restaurants and breweries; inventors; and other businesses.
Founded in 1999 by a former U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) trademark examiner, EMP&A handles everything related to the trademark and copyright protection process, including:
- Registering at U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Registering internationally
- Defending all aspects of infringement
- Monitoring for infringement
- Helping businesses stop infringements
- Representing parties in Trademark Trials and Appeal Board oppositions, cancellations, and appeals
- Negotiating trademark compromises
- Drafting licenses
- Strategizing on brand creation, use, or redevelopment
- Handling Federal Circuit Court of Appeals cases
- Providing specialized feedback.