The ABA-IPL Trademark Day is a unique event. I have been fortunate to have been involved in the planning of the first event. I am not aware of any other event that provides as much detailed information and insight from USPTO trademark staff. And the cost is a bargain at $50 for the full day including lunch.
This year’s program will be the fourth annual program and is again at the USPTO headquarters in Alexandria, Virginia. The topics covered include examination policy, identification practice, TEAS enhancements, letters of protest, a live TTAB hearing, assignments, and more.
Scheduled USPTO speakers include:
- Commissioner for Trademarks Mary Boney Denison
- Chief Administrative Trademark Judge, The Honorable Gerard F. Rogers
- Steven R. Berk, Trademarks Chief of Staff
- Jennifer Chicoski, Administrator for Trademark Policy and Procedures
- Tanya Amos, IT Trademark Legal Administrator
- Karen Strzyz, Staff Attorney, Office of Petitions
I hope to see you there on September 14th!
For the full program and registration, see: