Here are few trademarks containing the year “2010,” many of which relate to the Olympics and the World Cup soccer.
- 2010 logo – house paint
- SOUTH AFRICA 2010 – for a long list of goods and services
- VANCOUVER 2010 – Business management; promoting the goods and services of others by arranging for sponsors to affiliate their goods and services with an international athletic multiple sports competition, namely through the rental of advertising space in sport stadiums, the rental of space and time during television broadcasts of sports competitions, and the rental of advertising space via global computer networks
- HEALTHY VESSELS 2010 – Educational publications, namely pamphlets and brochures in the field of non-cardiac vascular disorders
- LIFEPATH 2010 – mutual fund investment and financial management, investment, analysis and consultation in the field of securities, real estate, funds and mutual funds (Registered since 1994)
- DECADE OF BEHAVIOR 2000 – 2010 (logo) – PUBLIC EDUCATION, NAMELY CONDUCTING CONFERENCES, LIVE WORKSHOPS, LECTURES AND SEMINARS IN THE FIELD OF PSYCHOLOGY, THE BEHAVIORAL AND SOCIAL SCIENCES; CONDUCTING SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH IN THE FIELD OF PSYCHOLOGY, THE BEHAVIOR AND SOCIAL SCIENCES; PROMOTING THE PUBLIC AWARENESS ABOUT THE IMPORTANCE AND RELEVANCE OF BEHAVIORAL AND SOCIAL SCIENCE RESEARCH
- – for a long list of goods and services
- – for Caps with visors; Polo shirts; T-shirts [Mayaguez is the host of the the XXI Central American and Caribbean Games]
- – for printed materials, namely, stickers, as well as questionnaires, survey forms, Census forms, and booklets, reports, manuals, and handbooks relating to the Decennial Census
Some brands may last a decade, some may only be intended to last for a year. Regardless, the brand is an important part of the business, and as these 2010 brands demonstrate, should be protected and registered for maximum value.