Today the new James Bond movie, Spectre, is being released. I love James Bond movies! The franchise has done a great job creating and protecting the brand and many great names. And the James bond gun barrel swirl featured in most of the movies and in the branding. There are numerous trademarks owned by the company that makes the films. And a variety of trademarks owned by third parties that pay tribute to 007 themes.
Here are some great James Bond trademarks. Click marks for USPTO information.
- Pending application for SPECTRE
- FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE
- CASINO ROYALE
- DIE ANOTHER DAY
- BOND GIRL 007 (perfume)
- IAN FLEMING (pending application)
Here are a few trademarks owned by others that play off of James Bond film/villain names. Click marks for USPTO information.
- GOLDEN GUN condoms
- GOLDEN GUN PALE ALE beer
- OCTOPUSSYGIRLS adult entertainment services
- OCTOPUSSY wines
- DR. NO cookies, ice cream, chocolate, hot chocolate powder mix, hot chocolate
- GOLDFINGER artificial fingernails
- THUNDERBALL archery equipment, namely, nocks for arrow shafts
- MOONRAKER BREWING COMPANY application for beer
- SHAKEN NOT STIRRED books dealing with food, beverages and the lounge culture; and magazine columns dealing with food, beverages and the lounge culture
- HONEY RYDER INTIMATES application for Clothing, namely, lingerie, hosiery, swimwear, loungewear, and hats