Friday marks a US Presidential inauguration, a once every four year event.
There are only a handful of registered trademarks that featuring inauguration words (click marks for USPTO records):
- INAUGURAL RED – registered for beer
- PRESIDENTIAL INAUGURAL CONFERENCE – registered for conferences in the field of American national government
- – registered for Educational and entertainment services, namely, organizing activities related to the presidential inaugural, and more
- INAUGURATION STATION – registered for Retail store and on-line retail store services featuring souvenirs and memorabilia
- – registered for collectible coins; Commemorative coins; Monetary coin sets for collecting purposes; Souvenir pressed coins
- INAUGURATION – Colognes, perfumes and cosmetics; Eau de perfume; Eau de toilette and eau de cologne; Perfumes, aftershaves and colognes.
- PRESIDENTIAL YOUTH INAUGURAL CONFERENCE – Educational services, namely conducting seminars in the field of American national government
- WASHINGTON LINK – Registered for Special event and reception planning services; production of special events and entertainment events, namely, galas, educational exhibitions, presidential inauguration parties, award programs, weddings, dinners, receptions, educational conferences and meetings
- MARDI GRAS PRODUCTIONS – registered for entertainment services, namely, production of balls, galas, inaugurations, and corporate parties; lighting productions; wedding party planning and production.
And a party that has received a lot of media attention in recent weeks:
- DeploraBall – Arranging and conducting special events for business purposes