The annual spring IP conference of the ABA this year will feature a wealth of trademark (and copyright and patent) content. Full disclosure: I helped with organizing and planning the trademark programming.
The conference will be Bethesda, Maryland from March 25-27.
Trademark content includes:
- A Trademark Overhaul! Canadian Trademarks Act Amendments and Their Effect on US Trademark Owners
- Trademark and False Advertising Jury Trials: Reports from the Trenches
- Trademark Trial and Appeal Board Hearing in Action
- Trademarks and Publicity in Sports and Entertainment
- Advanced Trademark Prosecution, Effective Office Action Responses, and Emerging Genericness Issues
- Non-Traditional Trademarks: The Shape (and more) of Trademarks to Come
- USPTO Rejection of Scandalous and Disparaging Trademarks
- Risky Business – Pitfalls of IP Holding Companies
- The Brewhaha: Working with Craft Breweries for Trademark, Brand Protection, and Labeling
To download the full brochure, see here.
For more schedule and registrations details, see: http://www.americanbar.org/groups/intellectual_property_law/events_cle/aba_spring_ipl_2015.html