Our free secure cloud based tool, sofTMware®, continues to track thousands of USPTO trademark records for users. The software has been updated to work with the recent XML updates made to the data published by the USPTO.
sofTMware® is a free tool provided by Erik M Pelton & Associates for tracking and monitoring the status of USPTO trademark applications and registrations. It was built from scratch and uses the electronic data published by the USPTO. The tool emails users daily reports notifying them of any changes in the statuses they are tracking. Office actions, responses, registrations, publication notices, extensions of time to oppose, notices of opposition, and more record statuses are included in the updates. The email update also contains an easy and quick link to jump directly to the USPTO records for each record which shows an update. The tool can be used to monitor a single application or registration – or hundreds of them. It can be used to track your own records or those owned by others.
Using a cloud-based secure website and password protected accounts at https://www.softmware.com, the tool allows users to:
- Follow all of your U.S. trademark applications and registrations in one place
- Create custom categories to organize your applications and registrations
- View all recent status updates
- Link directly to multiple USPTO pages for each record (TARR, TDR, TTAB, Assignments)
- View logo images
- Sort records
- Import multiple application serial numbers at once
- Receive daily reports about status changes by email
For example, here is the beginning of an email update (the records here represent nothing other than that I found them interesting):
sofTMware® is available for free at www.software.com. Let me know what you think of it!