Tonight, the Houston Astros visit the Los Angeles Dodgers for Game 1 of the World Series®. There will be many brands – and many trademarks – on display. In addition to the obvious team logos, there are mascots, players, stadiums, hot dog names, and more registered. Here is your trademark guide to the World Series® [click names and logos for USPTO registration records]:
Houston Astros: The Astros have several logos, and registrations covering uniform design and a mascot.
Los Angeles Dodgers: The Dodgers have an iconic logo and a lot of history.
- YOU HAVE TO BE THERE
- LOS ANGELES DODGERS OF LOS ANGELES
- BROOKLYN (for ‘Entertainment Services; as it relates to personal appearances by a sports mascot’
- DODGER DOG
- DODGER STADIUM
- STRIKEOUT TO SERVE and KERSHAW’S CHALLENGE – charitable services from Clayton Kershaw
- – apparel brand of Yasiel Puig
- VER35 – Justin Verlander’s brand
Some general Major League Baseball marks: