Tonight is the final show in the long running Late Show with David Letterman. As a teenager and young adult, I was a big fan of Dave’s humor. Years, later, watching my good friend and comedian Jon Fisch do stand up on the show was a tremendous joy.
When Letterman took his show from NBC he has to leave the “Late Night” name there, the show was re-branded the Late Show at CBS.
As the show closes its tremendous run after many years, here is a trademark guide to the final episode:
- DAVID LETTERMAN – registered for entertainment in the nature of on-going television programs in the field of comedy and variety, and more
- LATE SHOW – registered for entertainment in the nature of on-going television programs in the field of comedy and variety, and for T-shirts and sweatshirts used to promote an on-going television program in the field of comedy and variety
- WORLDWIDE PANTS INCORPORATED – registered for production of television programs
- failed application for RUPERT JEE’S HELLO DELI
- old NBC registration for LATE NIGHT WITH DAVID LETTERMAN for Entertainment Services in the Nature of a Nightly Hosted Television Variety Program
- old NBC registration for STUPID PET TRICKS
Enjoy the show!