Sonia and Erik are back! We’ve had a huge demand for this class and we finally made it happen. Everything related to cease and desist letters. Even if you aren’t a litigator, we should all be equipped with the skill set to send and respond to a trademark infringement cease and desist letter.
The course will be jam-packed with valuable content, tips, advice, and best practices. Join us on Friday, Dec. 13, 2019 at 4pm ET (1pm PT) for a comprehensive discussion of issues regarding a potential infringement scenario, including:
- Investigation of the infringement
- The importance of priority (dates, use, etc.)
- Mechanics of letter-sending – who to send to, where to send, how to send, etc.
- Sending a cease and desist letter: Essential terms and sections
- Responding to a cease and desist: Essential terms and sections
- Tone and word choice (beware of the Streisand Effect)
- Demands: What is fair and reasonable
- What comes next (negotiation, follow-up, etc.)
- Bonus: Responding to template copyright infringement claims
And there is a workbook too! Included in your registration is a workbook with:
- 10+ templates of cease and desist letters (covering trademark and copyright)
- 10+ template of responses to cease and desist letters (covering trademark and copyright)
Just like our other classes, there will be ample time for Q&A both during and after. As always, you will get the video of the class along with the slides to keep for lifetime access.
Cost: $597 for course, including workbook.
Register here: https://www.lakhanylaw.com/products/cease-and-desist-letters
***Even if you can’t make the live session, please be sure to register and you will get the replay plus workbook as soon as we conclude.***