- Why should business owners care about protecting intellectual property
- What is the difference between trademarks and copyrights?
- What steps can listeners take to protect their trademarks and copyrights?
- What issues are created by using social media to promote business? We’ll find out the answers to these questions and more on our next episode of Design Biz Radio when we interview one of the top trademark experts in the country, Erik Pelton. About Erik Pelton
- Founder of Erik M. Pelton & Associates, PLLC, a boutique trademark law firm in Falls Church, Virginia. Established in1999 by former U.S.P.T.O. examiner Erik Pelton, the firm has registered more than 1,300 U.S. trademarks for clients, represented dozens of parties in Trademark Trial and Appeal Board disputes, and practiced before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Circuit Court.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |
Share this blog post >