Many brands are facing serious crises right now – from the coronavirus COVID-19, and the subsequent ramifications on customers, employees, operations, economics, and much more.
Here are some excellent resources I’ve reviewed for helping brands in crisis, and to see what others are doing:
- A Message of Hope and Relatability: If COVID-19 Has You Worried About Your Business, You Are Not Alone, by Melissa Agnes
- Coronavirus: How To Deliver a Dynamic Virtual Presentation When You Can’t Go To Work, from client Throughline Group
- Responding To Coronavirus: A Playbook For Marketing And Communications, from Forbes
- Resources to Help Communicators Stay Sane During the COVID-19 Crisis, from SpinSucks
- Seven “Dos” to Manage Your Brand During the Coronavirus Crisis, by Laurie McCabe
- A REGULARLY UPDATED LIST TRACKING MARKETERS’ RESPONSE TO CORONAVIRUS The latest moves brands are making to deal with the fallout, in reverse chronological order, from AdAge
- Selling During a Time of Crisis: As Sellers, How Do We Serve Our Customers in These Times of Crisis? from client The Selling Agency
- Small Business Majority, is an excellent organization supporting small business. They are posting many updates and help for small businesses here: https://smallbusinessmajority.org/covid-19-daily-updates-for-small-businesses
- Some great tips on how to work from home from my friend and client, Phil Symchych, here.
- It is important of course to stay healthy. Here are some simple at home exercises from my gym, with new ones posted daily: Functional Fitness VA videos
- For my recent podcast episode, 5 Tips for Managing a Brand in Crisis, listen on the web here or on iTunes here.
If you have questions about managing your brand, feel free to reach out. I’m here to listen and help.